Tarrington Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP)
Pre-submission consultation and publicity notice
In accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, notice is given that a
formal pre-submission public consultation on the draft Tarrington Neighbourhood Development
Plan (NDP) will start at 9.00 am on Monday, 14 October 2019 for a period of six weeks ending at
5.00 pm on Monday, 25 November 2019.
Where you can inspect the draft Neighbourhood Development Plan
The draft Neighbourhood Development Plan may be inspected:
• On the Parish Council website NDP page at https://tarringtonpc.or.uk/neighbourhood-development-plan/
• At the Tarrington Arms, Lady Emily Community Hall, and the Parish church
• On request from the Clerk to Tarrington Parish Council by email to
• At the Hereford Customer Services Centre, Blueschool House, Blueschool Street, Hereford
HR1 2LX and at Ledbury Library, The Master’s House, St. Katherines, Ledbury HR8 1EA
How to make comments on the draft Neighbourhood Development Plan
Comments must be made in writing and include the name and address of the person making the
comments. Please make comments as specific as possible, quoting the relevant policy or paragraph
number(s). All comments will be publicly available.
A comment form is available and can be downloaded and printed from the website, requested from
the Parish Clerk or Janette Ward, or collected from any of the above locations where the Plan can
Send the Parish Council your comments:
• by hand to the letter box at the Lady Emily Community Hall
• or by email to the Parish Clerk at email@example.com
• or by post to Tarrington Parish Council, c/o Lady Emily Community Hall, School Road,
Tarrington, Herefordshire HR1 4EX.
All comments must be received by 5.00 p.m. on Monday, 25 November 2019. These will be considered by the Parish Council and will help shape the final plan.