Lady Emily Hall is an ideal venue for parties, concerts, meetings and sporting activities.
The building was originally the village school but with the help of the community some 20 years ago it has been transformed into a modern, spacious hall with lofty ceilings and tall windows.
The glass doors at the rear of the main hall open on to a paved terrace area, ideal of those summer evening drinks and it has an attractive, enclosed front garden.
There is a large surfaced car park to the rear, an enclosed ROSPA inspected children’s play area and a large field for outdoor games.
There is a well equipped, spacious kitchen and a meeting room located on the first floor.
The Hall’s Facilities include:-
- Access for the disabled throughout the ground floor and a ramp from the carpark into the hall.
- Lavatories including a WC for the disabled as well as nappy changing area
- There is a bar area within the main hall within the main hall with its own sink, fridge and cupboards
- The kitchen has a catering sized gas cooker and a commercial dishwasher and is fully equipped with roasting pans, crockery, utensils and glassware.
- The hall has sprung floor and the modular stage and stage lighting is available for hire.
- Broadband, a large screen, projector and microphones are available and can be hired to suit your requirements.
- The sound system has a hearing loop
- The hall is licensed until 11:30pm for the sale and consumption of alcohol and for hirers to have recorded or live music.
In addition to the above, Special Celebrations and Wedding Receptions can be enhanced by the entrance hall and main hall being lined to give an ‘indoor marquee’. There is seating for up to 120 guests. A list of professional Marquee installers, caterers, wedding stylists and bar staff is available to those wishing to organise their party.