Lady Emily Hall is situated in the beautiful village of Tarrington, midway between Ledbury and Hereford. This spacious, modern hall with its lofty ceilings, tall windows and fabulous rural views is the ideal venue for your family celebration.
The hall can be fitted with superior linings and chandeliers which will transform the excellent space into an elegant and intimate venue for your wedding reception or special occasion.
As well as outstanding facilities inside the hall itself there is also a superb range of additional facilities available for your use.
- Superb raised rear terrace where guests can congregate for pre-party drinks
- Entrance hall with optional ivory linings to create a welcoming atmosphere for your guests
- Play park and large grassed area for children
- Upstairs room for changing
- Large, modern kitchen
- Dance floor
- Optional stage, sound system with hearing loop and screen
- Disabled access throughout the ground floor
- Large car park
The hall has established links with a two local companies who are able to provide a full catering service and bar facility. Alternatively you are free to tailor the venue to your own requirements. The hall is fully licensed.
St Philip and St James Tarrington is a beautiful country church situated a short distance from the Hall. Should you wish to use both venues special packages are available.
To discuss your special occasion please contact John Tallis, 01432 890720 or email email@example.com